26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 11th March 2015
The fifth annual Prescott Bike Festival promising to be the best yet! A Paddock Specials Show 'n' Tell, a host of trade stands and a Dealer Zone will be supplemented by entertainment, great food, live music and host of star riders...
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 2nd March 2015
Kickback, The National Custom Bike Show and Festival takes place over the last weekend of March (28-29) at Stoneleigh Park near Coventry. This expanding event features just about every sort of special under the sun: chops, bobbers, cafe racers, street scramblers, flat-trackers, streetfighters, new-wave and old-school customs.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Yamaha FZ750 Special
• Honda CB550 F2 • Honda CB400T
• Jarno Saarinen Replica ridden
• James Whitham's Suzuki X7
• Stan Stephens' Spondon RD
• Niall Mackenzie's Yamaha RD400
• Yamaha Thunderace • Buyer's Guide
• Knowledge • Q&A • Workshop Skills
• Next issue on sale: March 18, 2015